- 1. Class Fee: How much is the class?Our 10 week semester costs $370.00 for new families, $355.00 for returning families.
- 2. Siblings discount: Do I get a discount if I have twins or two children enroll in class?If you have 2 children enroll in class, the first child will be
$370.00 for new families and $355.00 for returning families, the additional child $295.00. If the second child is 8 months and younger, it will be free of charge (if accompanied by the older sibling.)
- 3. Make Ups: Can we do make ups, if we travel or if my child is ill?Yes, you can do 2 make ups per semester. We have a make up scheduler on our website under “schedule” “make ups”. You can sign yourself in at your convenience and if your schedule changes, you can also cancel the make up class.
Please note, make ups can not be transferred from one semester to the next.
- 4. Demo Class: Can we “demo” a class even when we missed the demos and there are no demo classes offered?Yes, you can contact us and we can arrange for you to demo our class.
- 5. Late Sign-Up: Can we join after the semester has already started?We accept registrations after we started a semester. If you are just a week or two weeks behind, you can make up the classes you missed. We can also pro rate the fee but we generally don’t pro rate more than 2 classes. We close registrations latest by week 4.
- 6. Can I join a mixed age class with my baby?Absolutely! You can join any of our mixed age classes with your baby. If you decide to do so, sit close to the teacher, so she/he can give you special instructions on what to do with the baby if needed. We also provide you with a booklet specifically designed for “babies in mixed age classes”.
- 7. Should I take a baby class if my baby is 10 months old?If your baby is very active, I would recommend to join our mixed age classes as it is likely that your baby will be crawling or walking soon.
If you feel your baby is an observer and not likely to start crawling or walking soon, you can still join the baby class.
“My 3 year old daughter, Lianne, has been attending Music Together classes with Gabriele for the past 2.5 years. It was a wonderful way for us to connect and ensure that music plays a regular role in our home and in her life. After 8 semesters in the program, I can confidently say that the Music Together program made a huge impact on many aspects of Lianne’s life, far beyond the 45 minutes weekly sessions.
Like most infants/toddlers, Lianne enjoyed music and dancing. Attending Music Together classes exposed her to the world of sounds, instruments, colors, rhythms, movements, patterns, and languages. Gabriele’s Music Together classes have been rich and stimulating. From large variety of instruments, to accessories (such as scarves, elastic bands, bells, teddy bears, drums, parachute, etc.), to dance movements, all of which are combined with a diverse collection of songs. Through these great sessions, Lianne not only blossomed musically but also learned to follow instructions, expanded her vocabulary, and developed her coordination.
Additionally, the weekly classes gave us tools and ideas to bring music to our home using the same songs and similar accessories used in class (scarves, soft animals, etc.). We followed the song book and played the CD in the background. Lianne pretended to be Gabriele and assigned her baby sister the role of teacher Sabrina. Through our music sessions Lianne gained more confidence, expanded her memory and language skills, and even started developing reading techniques by following the words under the notes in the song book. The music sessions evolved with time and the rest of the family members were involved (Dad, grandma, grandpa, and uncles). Lianne’s Grandma soon started taking Lianne to Music Together classes herself and both enjoyed the quality time spent together.
We feel extremely lucky to have met Gabriele and join her music program. Gabriele’s enthusiasm, passion to music, and high energy level are being radiated throughout her classes. She has a great, loving approach to young children and knows how to keep them engaged. Gabriele’s sense of creativity, outgoing personality, and vocal and acting capabilities are unmatched. All these qualities make her classes not only a fun experience but a strong foundation for the love of music for many years to come. And while the weekly classes help establishing this foundation, the sky is the limit to what level you can take in the personal life.
Thank you, Gabriele, for making such a great impact on our family’s life.” Nurit NitzanNurit Nitzan